I’m excited to announce that Exposure X3 is now available! It’s the latest version of Exposure, our award-winning creative photo editor, and includes new features that greatly enhance your ability to create beautiful images and master your workflow.
Here are some of them:
Powerful New Organizing Tools
Keyword support enables you to add descriptive tags to your photos, so you can easily organize your images around themes, and quickly find them on your computer.
Collections help you quickly and easily group your images, no matter where they appear on your computer. Create collections of favorite photos, organize projects spanning multiple photo shoots, or group images for export. Use the quick collection feature to quickly organize images for short-term projects, such as photo contests or for blog articles.
Virtual copies encourage your creativity by enabling you to edit multiple variations of a single photo, without taking up additional disk space.
Creative New Editing Tools
The side-by-side view enables you to compare multiple images, or to compare the same image using multiple presets. It’s a great way to narrow down your selections, find the best preset, and edit multiple virtual copies to experiment with different looks.
Exposure’s basic editing tools are now even more powerful:
- Blacks and Whites sliders give you greater control over the tonal range of your photos
- Orange and Purple saturation sliders give you greater control over the color adjustments
The enhanced Overlays panel gives you more creative control when applying light effects, borders, and texture overlays to your photo.
- Import multiple custom overlays simultaneously
- New overlay blend modes enable a greater variety of looks
Exposure’s new linear and radial tools make it easy to achieve a seamless, natural fade between multiple effects. These work great for adjusting skies in landscape images or faces in portraits. Exposure X3 includes six new presets that make use of this new capability
- Flexible watermarking when exporting, so you can put your own stamp on your images
- Numerous speed enhancements that help you cruise through your work
- Enhanced preset copy and paste for greater creative control
- Enhanced vignette positioning shows you where the center of your vignette is
- Additional camera and lens support
Exposure Bundle Updates
We’ve also updated the Exposure Bundle to include Exposure X3 as its central app. The bundle integrates all of our award-winning photo apps: Exposure, Snap Art, and Blow Up.
The Fastest Way to Bring Your Vision to Life
You’ll experience the benefits of using an award-winning, advanced non-destructive creative photo editor that is the fastest way to bring your vision to life. Plug-in support is included, so you can use Exposure’s advanced creative editing tools in Photoshop or Lightroom.
Head over to our website to learn more about Exposure. You’ll find more details about the product, gorgeous example images, tutorial videos, and our free 30-day trial.