Discover a New World of Creativity
Exposure is the award-winning RAW photo editor and organizer that enables you to create beautiful images and master your workflow.
For over a decade, Exposure has helped photographers bring their images to life with unmatched creative tools. Exposure also offers powerful organizing tools, fast performance, an intuitive design, and a subscription-free approach. It’s the only app you need to handle all your photo editing work.
New features in Exposure X4 include:
Improved shadow and highlight recovery to get the most detail from your images
Fully adjustable light effects that can be freely rotated and moved
Transform tools to easily correct tilted or skewed perspectives
Smart collections that help you automatically organize your photo library
Monitored folders for tethered shooting so you can edit and cull during a shoot
X4.5 Update Look Up Table (LUT) support for adding new creative looks from industry standard LUT effects
X4.5 Update Redesigned Copy Photos from Card tool adds visual browsing and selection of files to be copied
X4.5 Update Configurable keyboard shortcuts ease access to frequently used tools
Download your free 30-day trial of Exposure X4.
Your trial download link has been sent to your email address. If you don't see it in the next few minutes, please check your spam folder.
We thoroughly test and support Exposure X4 on the systems listed. While Exposure X4 may also work on other configurations, we do not guarantee it.
- Apple Mac: OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- An Intel Core 2 processor with SSE4 support or compatible
- A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater
Exposure X4 is a complete photo editing and organizing solution. It can also be used as a creative editing plug-in. The plug-in requirements are as follows:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer
- TIFF, JPEG, DNG, PSD (that have Maximize Compatibility turned on)
- Exposure supports a wide range of RAW camera formats.