We have released several minor updates to Exposure X3 since the release of the Complete Workflow Update last month. These updates are free to anyone who owns Exposure X3.
You can check to see if you have the latest version of Exposure right in the program. Choose Check for Updates from the Help menu. If an update is available, Exposure will provide you with a link to download the update installer.
Included in the latest updates are several feature enhancements:
- Live font preview for text and metadata watermarks
- Improved visibility of the vignette placement indicator
- A new option to choose your export folder destination at the time of export
- Creation time of exported photos now matches the original image capture time
- Performance optimization for large keyword libraries
- Stability improvements
The updates add support for these cameras:
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Hasselblad X1D
- Olympus Stylus 1s
- Panasonic DC-G9
- Sony A7 Mark III
The updates also add support for these lenses:
- GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR
- GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR
- GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR
- GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR
- GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR
- GF 120mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Macro
- Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0
- FE 12-24mm f/4 G
- FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS
Many of the enhancements we make to Exposure are in response to user requests. Thank you for taking the time to connect with us and for telling us about the features you need. Your feedback helps us continue to make Exposure the fastest way to bring your vision to life.
Try Exposure X3 free for 30 days, and bring your photos to life with gorgeous creative looks and a complete set of editing and organizing tools.
Your trial download link has been sent to your email address. If you don't see it in the next few minutes, please check your spam folder.