At Alien Skin we have a unique giving program. Every year, each team member chooses a charitable organization for the company to donate $1,000 to. This gives everyone the opportunity to make a difference to a cause that is important to them.
This year we donated a total of $11,000 to the following organizations. Some people split their money between multiple charities.
- Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
- Friends of the Mountains-to-Sea Trail
- American Red Cross
- SPCA of Wake County
- Reedy Creek Middle School PTA
- LGBT Center of Raleigh
- K.I.N.D.: Kids in Need of Desks
- Preservation North Carolina
- Susan G Komen Triangle to the Coast
- Ovarian Cancer Walk
- Emma Conn Elementary School PTA
- Arts Together
We hope this will inspire you to help organizations that do good work in your community!